Precision Spindle Repair Michigan
What Does CNC Spindle Rebuild and Repair Entail?
In CNC technology, the tools do the cutting, but the spindles do the work. They run the tools at high speeds over long periods of time and eventually fail because of the accumulated effects of heat and friction. Sometimes, the spindles are damaged by machine, operator, or programmer error. At a cost of thousands of dollars each, spindles are not disposable. Therefore, CNC spindle rebuilding is needed in times like these; and experts in spindle repair are the only ones that can do it the right way. That is why so many companies turn to us at Superior Spindle Service for their precision CNC machine spindle repair needs.
How Does the Repair Process Start?
Like so many other things, it starts with a phone call. In that call we will discuss:
- The model of the spindle that needs to be rebuilt and information about how it failed.
- Whether or not our standard lead times will meet your needs.
- The additional cost of expedited repair services if those services are available.
- How the spindle should be shipped to us.
What Is the Timeframe for Expedited Repairs?
The quote will be prepared by the end of the day the spindle was received. Normally, the repairs would take one to three business day after quote acceptance if there are no serious issues.
What Is the Timeframe for Regular Repairs?
The spindle analysis will be performed and quoted in one to three business days. Once the quote is accepted, the repairs will be complete in 10 to 14 days.
Where Can I Find Precision Spindle Repair in Michigan?
We are based in Taylor, MI. However, regardless of your location, there are plenty of reasons to let us repair your spindles.
- We are ISO-9001 Certified for the repair and remanufacture of machine tool spindles.
- Inspection and assembly are performed in a Class 10,000 HEPA climate-controlled clean room
- Our precision machine shop can make parts using prints or reverse-engineered specifications.
- Our electronics department handles electrical issues in-house.