Mitsubishi Spindle Repair
Founded over 10 years ago, Superior Spindle is proud to be a trusted provider of CNC machine spindle repair, spindle replacement, and spindle rebuilding services. We can repair, rebuild, and replace spindles from a wide array of manufacturers, including Mitsubishi. Although we’re based out of Michigan, we assist clients across the United States and globe.
Keep reading to learn more about how we can help you, or contact us today to request a Mitsubishi spindle repair quote.
Superior Spindle’s Repair Process
At Superior Spindle, we’re committed to the customer experience. That’s why we keep our Mitsubishi spindle repair process as simple as possible. Our repair process is just seven steps:
- Evaluation: Our Mitsubishi spindle repair process first begins with a thorough evaluation. Our technicians will evaluate your CNC spindle to determine the general condition of the part, its function and its assembly features. Our technicians will also identify the probable cause of failure. All findings will be recorded in our tracking system.
- Disassembly: Next, our disassembly technicians will take your spindle apart. They do this inside of our HEPA climate-controlled cleanroom to avoid contamination. During disassembly, our technicians check each component to see if it contributed to the spindle’s failure. In addition to examining each component, our technicians will also digitally can or photograph each component.
- Failure Analysis Report & Quote: After inspection, we then send you a spindle repair quote, which also includes a Failure Analysis Report (FAR). The FAR highlights the probable cause of failure, what types of repairs or other services are needed, and an estimated timeline of completion.
- Repair: Once you approve the quote, we start the process of repairing the spindle. We clean every part of the spindle so that all of these components remain in optimal condition. If necessary, we might also perform grinding or machining.
- Assembly: If replacement parts are needed to repair your spindle, our technicians will work together to reassemble your spindle. This helps ensure that the reassembly is done as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of the work.
- Testing: Following reassembly, we will test the spindle’s functionality in both normal operating environments and in extreme conditions. Our tests also include spindle vibration testing and thermal analysis.
- QA & Shipping: Although our technicians are skilled and experienced in their line of work, we never ship parts back to you unless they’ve been thoroughly tested for quality. After our QA technicians inspect your rebuilt/repaired spindle, we ship your product back to you along with a full test and repair report. This report includes which components we replaced and repaired, the results and duration of each test, the probable cause of failure, and more. Any Mitsubishi CNC spindles that we repair or rebuild for you are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Have questions about our process? Contact us today, and let us know how we can help you.
Types of Mitsubishi CNC Machine Spindles That We Repair
We repair the following Mitsubishi CNC machine spindle motors:
- SJ-D Series
- SJ-DG Series
- SJ-DL Series
- SJ-BG Series
- HG-JR Series
- SJ-V Series
- SJ-VL Series
- HF-KP/HF-SP Series
- IPM Spindle Motor
We Also Provide Rebuilding Services
Beyond repairs, our ISO-certified technicians can also perform full Mitsubishi spindle rebuilds. When you send your spindle to us for evaluation, we’ll determine if a repair or rebuild is necessary. We can often simply repair your spindle, but a complete rebuild may be necessary to ensure that the spindle operates with optimal efficiency.
We perform all spindle rebuilds in our state-of-the-art facility, which also features a balancing department, electronics department, HEPA climate-controlled cleanroom, and on-site warehousing.
Our rebuild process is very similar to our repair process. We always inspect, analyze, and document our findings in our tracking system, and test your newly rebuilt spindle for quality and performance.
If you’re not sure whether a rebuild or repair is right for your situation, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Why We’re the Top Choice for Mitsubishi Spindle Repairs & Rebuilds
There are many reasons why we stand out from other Mitsubishi spindle repair providers. For one, we back up all of our repairs with a peace-of-mind warranty. We are also ISO-certified. This means that our repairs meet the highest international standards for quality. Lastly, we serve clients in many industries, including aerospace, automotive, agricultural, railroad, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before you contact us, be sure to check out our list of frequently asked questions:
What Is Your Lead Time?
This depends on the scope of the project. For standard Mitsubishi spindle repairs, the lead time is anywhere between 10 and 14 days. If it’s an emergency, we can provide expedited services between 1 and 3 days. Rebuilds may take longer, but your failure analysis report will always give you an estimated timeline of completion.
Where Do You Ship?
Superior Spindle has offices in both the United States and Mexico. We currently provide shipping to clients in North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico) and Europe.
How Much Will My Repair Cost?
The best way to receive an accurate estimate is to contact us. The cost of a repair largely depends on the type of spindle, what types of repairs are required, and the existing condition of the spindle. All quotes that you receive from us are free. Contact us today to get started.
Will My Repaired Spindle Meet OEM Specifications & Standards?
Yes. We closely test each repaired or rebuilt spindle for quality and performance. We never send parts back to you until they meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Do You Need Mitsubishi Spindle Repairs? Call Us Today!
Superior Spindle is an industry-leading provider of Mitsubishi spindle repairs. If you have questions about our general process, or would like to request a spindle evaluation, please call us at (734) 224-4778 or fill out our online form today.